Color Wow Brass-Banned Correct & Perfect Mousse For Blonde Hair
“Smart foam” renews bounce and keeps color tones bright and fresh.
Color-treated hair can turn brassy, lose elasticity, body and style-ability. Typical mousse formulas contain alcohol which dehydrates and resins which leave hair stiff, crispy and prone to breakage.
- Alcohol-free “smart foam”
- Uses flexible rosins (a rubber-like substance derived from trees) instead of stiff, acrylic resins
- Renews body, bounce and softness for easier styling, less breakage
- Subtly tinted formulas ensue brightest, richest, freshest color tones
- Light Lavender for blondes helps neutralize yellow, brassy tones
- Teal Tint for brunettes helps neutralize red brassy tones